PROGRAMS & SERVICES
Private Meal Support Program
- A personalized approach to "mindful eating" within a private one-to-one setting.
- Explore your relationship with food with a meal coach who is understanding of specific cultural sensitivities.
- Address food related issues in a non-judgmental environment.
- Learn to eat comfortably in front of another person.
- Learn to connect to your true feelings of hunger and satiety and not let emotional factors get in your way.
- Enjoy discussions about the importance of properly fueling your brain and body, conquering fearful foods, improving confidence with body image, and learning relapse prevention during your private session with your meal support coach.
- Families of teens with disordered eating behaviors can re energize, while our meal coaches assist with completion of meals and prevention of bulimic behaviors.
- Our meal support coaches can meet clients at school, restaurants, or at home for assistance.